- Sleeps up to 5 people
- 3 Season Tent: Spring, Summer & Fall
- Superior 1200 mm water-resistant coating
- Adjustable tent gusset provides a portal to your open SUV rear hatch
- Large No-See-Um mesh panels for superior ventilation and bug protection
- Quick-clip system with fast-foot connectors for easy setup
- Shock-corded, fiber-reinforced polymer frame for increased durability
- Tested for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors
Specifications & Sizing
Weight: 25 pounds
Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 feet 7 inches x 10 feet 4 inches x 6 feet 5 inches
Floor size: 7 feet 7 inches x 10 feet 4 inches
SUV maximum gusset opening dimensions (W x H): 60.2 x 55 inches
Fly Fabric: Poly taffeta 185-tex 68-denier; 1200 mm water-resistant coating with taped seams
Pole Material: Shock-corded fibreglass
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Tents
We have been building tents for more than 100 years and our tents stand up in the most extreme places on earth.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods tents, sleeping bags and arctic parkas.
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
Woods outfits the first ascent of Mt. Logan.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet and his team outfitted with Woods gear and apparel, become the first Canadians to summit Mt. Everest.