- Adjustable light switch to toggle between settings for a comfortable brightness
- 3600mAh powerbank will run your speaker/lantern and also charge your devices with a USB output
- Weather resistant
- 26' (8m) beam distance
- Bluetooth speaker integrated
- Auxiliary input jack offers an alternative to using Bluetooth
- 6 hour runtime
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Runtime: 7 hours
Beam distance: 26'
Includes: Powerbank & USB charing cable
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags