Proper cleaning and storage of your Woods tent will help prolong its life. Follow the steps below
1. Before storing your tent, set it up and inspect it. Look for any damage, pulled seams, broken zippers, holes or mildew. Woods warranty covers pulled seams or broken zippers (manufacturer defects).Once you have done a complete inspection of your tent, clean all the dust and dirt marks with a sponge, mild soap, and tepid water.
2. Rinse with a clean wet sponge. Allow the tent to dry thoroughly before dismantling it. Do not soak your tent, and never machine-wash it.
3. Wipe down your tent poles with a clean sponge or towel. Salt can corrode them, and dirt on the poles stored with your tent can encourage mildew growth. Also, be sure the shock cord in your poles are dry before storing.
4. Run a dry toothbrush over the zippers to ensure the zipper teeth stay clean and prevent them from failing.
5. Store the tent in a cool, dry place.