- OutTech™ Force 100% polyester shell is rain-proof
- Material is wind-resistant for mountain hiking
- Adjustable jacket hood provides complete coverage
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish is water-resistant to keep you dry
- Super lightweight material for comfortable outdoor active wear
- Zippered hand pockets for style and purpose
- Elasticated hem provides comfort adjustments
- Tested for life in Canada
Fabric & Fill:
DWR treatment with OutTech™ Force 100% Polyester shell and 100%
Polyester mesh and taffetta lining
Fully taped seams and a breathable and lightweight 2-layer membrane
Streamlined, articulated cut allows for layering underneath
Printed chest and top back
Black, Ivory, Violet, Fuchsia, Blue, Yellow
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Hem elastic draw cord
Zippered hand pockets for style and storage
Product Weight: 1.1 lb
Fabric Weight: 116 gsm
Wash Care Instructions
Machine wash Tumble dry low heat
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.