- Water-resistant with OutTech™ Lite Weather Protection and fully taped seams
- Packable material is wind-proof for mountain hiking
- Super lightweight material for comfortable outdoor active wear
- Zippered hand pockets for style and purpose
- Elasticated waistband and hem provide easy adjustments
- Stuff sack comes included for storage and packing
- Available in regular and short sizes for best personalized fit
- Tested for life in Canada
Fabric & Fill:
OutTech™ Lite 100% Polyester 50-denier shell with 100% polyester small hole mesh lining
Fully taped seams
Adjustable side hem
Available in short and regular fit
Printed on waist rear left
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Adjustable side hem and elasticated waist
100% polyester deep pockets
Product Weight: 0.85 lb
Fabric Weight: 116 gsm
Wash Care Instructions
Machine wash Tumble dry low heat
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.