- 700 Fill Power RDS® Allied Feathers Down Insulation
- Shell material is wind-resistant for mountain hiking
- Streamlined, articulated cut allows for layering underneath
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry
- Super lightweight material for comfortable outdoor active wear
- Zippered hand pockets for style and purpose
- Hem is lycra binded for clean finish
- Tested for life in Canada
Fabric & Fill:
Durable water resistant (DWR) and Downproof treated fabric with 30-denier*30-denier 400-taffeta and 0.2cm ripstop material
Shell is 100% ripstop Nylon
Lining is 100% Polyester
Insulation is 700 Fill Power RDS® Allied Feathers 90/10 Duck Down
Streamlined, articulated cut allows for layering underneath
Printed on the chest and back
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Zippered hand pockets for style and storage
Product Weight: 0.7 lb
Fabric Weight: 70 gsm
Wash Care Instructions
Hand wash cold Tumble dry no heat
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.