- Set includes: 2 pots with lids (74oz and 40oz), 1 frying pan (7 1/2"), 1 kettle (27oz)
- Lightweight: Total weight is less than 2.7lbs
- Non-porous surface that enables it to resist sticking
- Comes with a mesh carry bag
- Made of hard anodized aluminum making it stick resistant, scratch resistant and easy to clean. Not dishwasher safe.
- Can be used directly over the fire, silicone heat threshold 428°F
- Set is ideal for family camping
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Two Pots with Lids: 74oz and 40oz
Frying Pan: 7 1/2"
Total Weight: 2.7lbs
Material Details: Aluminum, silicone
# of Pieces: 4
Carry Bag: Mesh bag
Includes: 2.2L pot, 1.2L pot, 7.5'' frying pan, 800ml kettle
Cookware Base: Lightweight, non-porous, aluminum
Handle Material: Metal/Silicone
Handle Style: Adjustable
Number of Pieces: 4 plus dishcloth
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags