- Sleeps up to 6 people
- 3 Season Tent: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Separate the tent into two spaces for added privacy
- Water-resistant canopy, taped seams and built-in PE bathtub floor keep water out
- No-See-Um mesh panels provide superior ventilation and bug protection
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame with quick-clip system allows for quick set-up
- Spacious inside with canopied entrance and windows
- Tested for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors
Specifications & Sizing
Sleeps: 6 people
Inside Zip Windows: 7
Frame Type: Free-standing
Carry Bag: Duffle bag with nylon insert sewn
Storage Organizer: 2-pocket organizer
Stakes: 8 inches
Floor Size (L x W): 12 x 7 feet
Total sq ft: 84
Interior Peak Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Carry Bag Size (L x W x H): 26 x 11 x 11 inches
Carry Weight: 24 pounds
Fly Fabric & Coating: Poly taffeta 210-tex 68-denier 2,000mm wall fabric and coating with poly taffeta 210-tex 68-denier 1200mm water resistant fly fabric & coating with taped seams
Mesh Type: No-see-um
Pole Material: Fiberglass
Carry Bag Material: Poly taffeta 210-tex 68-denier
Storage Organizer: Pocket 2 each
Guylines: Reflective guylines
POS Label: Nylon material, sewn on carry bag
Label Required: Yes
Owners Manual: Yes, sewn inside carry bag
Built To Last
Woods™ products are built to last, and undergo testing for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors. Products come with a 1 year limited warranty.
Heritage Of the Woods' Tents
We have been building tents for more than 100 years and our tents stand up in the most extreme places on earth.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods tents, sleeping bags and arctic parkas.
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
Woods outfits the first ascent of Mt. Logan.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet and his team outfitted with Woods gear and apparel, become the first Canadians to summit Mt. Everest.