- Can carry loads up to 150 pounds
- Over 5 cubic feet of storage space for your camping needs and more
- Rust-resistant steel frame for long durability
- Folds into a compact size and comes with a travel bag for easy storage
- Weather-resistant, durable fabric
- Blow-molded wheels with rubber inserts are suitable for all terrains
- Customer favorite, see reviews below
- Tested for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors
Specifications & Sizing
Fabric Material: 600-denier solid polyester with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coating
Frame Material: 0.74 inch, 1 x 0.5 inch steel tube with powder coating
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.