- 700 Fill Power RDS® Allied Feathers Down Insulation
- Shell material is wind-resistant for mountain hiking
- Full jacket hood makes it perfect for rainy weather
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry
- Super lightweight material for comfortable outdoor active wear
- Zippered hand pockets for style and purpose
- Hem and cuff lycra binded for clean finish
- Tested for life in Canada
Fabric & Fill:
Durable water resistant (DWR) and downproof treated fabric with 30-denier*30-denier 400-taffeta and 0.2cm ripstop material
Shell is 100% ripstop Nylon
Lining is 100% Polyester
Insulation is 700 Fill Power RDS® Allied Feathers 90/10 Duck Down
Streamlined, articulated cut allows for layering underneath
Printed on the chest and back
Black, Blue, Dijon, Green
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Full hood with standing collars
Lycra binded cuffs
Zippered hand pockets for style and storage
Product Weight: 1.2 lb
Fabric Weight: 116 gsm
Wash Care Instructions
Hand wash cold Tumble dry no heat
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.