- Made of thick cast iron and Non-Stick interior for quick and easy cleaning
- Long wooden handles stay cool while cooking for safe handling
- Metal clip locks handles from opening while cooking
- Great for cooking sandwiches, pies, s'mores, and more!
- Long lasting & easy release allows for easy removal from the iron
- Large internal cooking area of 4" x 7.5" can hold 2-slice sandwich
- Customer favorite
- Tested for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors
Specifications & Sizing
Built To Last
Woods™ products are built to last, and undergo testing for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors. Products come with a 1 year limited warranty.
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags