- Set includes Dutch oven with lid, pot with lid, 2 skillets (8" & 10"), reversible grill (20 x 9") and a pot lifter (4")
- Made with durable pre-seasoned cast iron
- Non-stick surface prevents food from sticking and makes it easy to clean
- Set comes included with a carrying and storage wooden box
- Scratch resistant and can be re-seasoned
- Can be used directly over the fire or on a grill
- Set is ideal for family camp cooking
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Skillets: 8" and 10"
Dutch Oven Size: 10"
Carry Box: Wood with side rope handles
Set Includes: 4 qt Dutch oven, 10" skillet, 8" skillet, 1.7 qt pot with lid, pot lifter, 20" x 9" reversible griddle/grill, wooden crate
Handle Material: Cast Iron
Handle Style: Straight
Built To Last
Woods™ products are built to last, and undergo testing for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors. Products come with a 1 year limited warranty.
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags