- Space-saving collapsible design, coolers fold flat to 3 inches
- Lined with a 100% leak-proof and easy-to-clean PEVA liner, which is PVC-free and food safe
- Made with high density thermal insulation to keep contents cool and fresh for over 4 hours
- Durable and water resistant structure
- Large front stash pockets on coolers for extra storage
- Adjustable shoulder straps for easy carrying
- 12, 9, 6-can capacity
- Tested for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors
Specifications & Sizing
# of Pieces: 3
Effective: Hot or cold
Built To Last
Woods™ products are built to last, and undergo testing for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors. Products come with a 1 year limited warranty.
Heritage of Outbound Camping Equipment
We Make the Outdoors Accessible for Everyone
At Outbound, we make the great outdoors fun and accessible to everyone. From beginner campers to long-time stargazers, we provide everything you need on your camping checklist. With ready to go instant pop up tents, travel friendly camping stoves, comfy flocked air mattresses, and cozy temperature rated sleeping bags. Our products are specifically designed to make hiking, camping, or any outdoor adventure enjoyable and easy for the whole family.
Authentic Canadian Heritage
Since 1969, Outbound has been designing family first outdoor camping equipment. Outbound began from humble roots manufacturing quality outdoor gear for sale in specialist outdoor and camping stores in Vancouver, Canada. Today, 50 years later we understand that families need stress free, convenient, durable products that help them spend more time enjoying the outdoors, and less time setting up.
Exceptional Value Families Trust
We believe in always having fun, with comfortable outdoor gear at the right price for every season. Whether that be at the beach with a leakproof cooler or lightweight & adjustable snowshoe kits for the family during winter. We build our products so you won't have to spend a lot to live a lot.