- Sleeps up to 8 people & has a detachable room divider for added privacy
- 3 Season Tent: Spring, Summer & Fall
- Heavy duty 600 mm coated rain fly with front canopy provides water & weather protection
- Welded leak proof seams & polyester bathtub floor keep water out
- “Easy Up” technology features durable fiberglass frame for quick setups
- D-Shaped door, built in zip windows & mesh roof provide superior ventilation & bug protection
- Lightweight design & includes carry bag for easy transport
- Tested for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors
Specifications & Sizing
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Heritage Of the Woods' Tents
We have been building tents for more than 100 years and our tents stand up in the most extreme places on earth.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods tents, sleeping bags and arctic parkas.
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
Woods outfits the first ascent of Mt. Logan.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet and his team outfitted with Woods gear and apparel, become the first Canadians to summit Mt. Everest.