- 4 season sleeping bag
- Features high-loft synthetic-down that replicates down warmth even when wet
- Innovative chest collar and zipper draft tube provide excellent heat retention
- Lightweight 20D/380T nylon water resistant shell for long durability
- Luxurious 300-denier microfiber lining for soft-touch comfort
- Comes with a compression stuff sack for a small carry size
- Two-way, auto-lock coil zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Fill Weight: 2.6 lbs
Carry Weight: 4.4 lbs
Dimensions: 85" x 33" x 19.6"
Storage Dimensions: 19.2" x 9.8" x 9.8"
Fill/Insulation: synthetic down
Shell material: 30D 360T Nylon
Zipper: 5# locking
Construction: double thermal layer
Carry bag volume: 1.2L
Lining material: 50D 300T pongee
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.