- Good for 3 seasons; protects you against low temperatures
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- No-See-Um Mesh panels provide superior bug protection
- 1200 mm water repellent coating to keep you dry
- Vestibule for additional storage
- Power pocket provides power cord access for accessories
- 1 large door for easy access
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Sleeps: 4 people
Number of Poles: 4
Doors: 1 Oval Door
Inside Zip Windows: 1
Floor Size: 9' x 7'
Total sq ft: 63
Interior Peak Height: 4'11"
Pole Diameter: 9.5mm
Carry Bag Size: 25.25" x 7" x 7"
Carry Weight: 13 lb 1 oz
Canopy Material: Polyester No-See-Um Mesh
Fly Fabric Coating: Poly Taffeta 185T/68D; Rainguard 1,200 mm Water-Resistant Coating with Taped Seams
Pole Material: Shock-corded fibreglass
Ventilation: 4-Sided & Roof Mesh Panels
Doors: Single Oval Door
Acessories: Tent stakes, guy line, carry bag with owner's manual
Warranty & Repairs
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Tents
We have been building tents for more than 100 years and our tents stand up in the most extreme places on earth.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods tents, sleeping bags and arctic parkas.
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
Woods outfits the first ascent of Mt. Logan.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet and his team outfitted with Woods gear and apparel, become the first Canadians to summit Mt. Everest.