- Rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frame with MDF tabletop.
- Convenient pack-and-carry design—ideal for camping and picnics.
- Lightweight folding stools
- Tabletop is made from heat-resistant material
- Can hold up to 220lbs
- Ideal for seating up to 4 people
- Stools are weather-resistant with 600-denier polyester fabric
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Weight Capacity: 220lb
Assembled Dimensions: 47 x 23.5 x 27.5"
Storage Dimensions: 25.2 x 10 x 25"
Table Height: 27.5"
Fabric Materials: 600D plain polyester with PVC coating
Frame Materials: 22*1.0mm steel tube with powder coating. MDF board.
Carry Bag: N/A Folded easy to carry
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags