- Ultralight for easy transportation
- Made with durable parachute nylon
- Includes tree wraps and a carry bag
- This hammock is a great addition to any base camp, festival, at the cabin, or for travel.
- Compact, it fits inside the integrated stuff sack which doubles as a pocket for small items.
- 450LB capacity,durable,easy and secure to setup,
- Tree wraps for easy set-up and take down
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Dimensions: 54 3/8" x 108 1/4"
Capacity: 450 lbs
Weight: 807g (inculding hooks and wraps)
# of pieces: 1
Carry bag: 1
Includes: 2 pieces of handry tree wraps, 4 pieces of hooks, 1 piece of setup instruction
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags