- Sleeps up to 4 people
- 4 Season Tent: Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter
- 2 doors for easy entrance/exit with 2 vestibules for convenient storage of all your equipment
- Water-resistant to keep you dry
- No-See-Um Mesh panels provide superior bug protection
- Lightweight, ultra-strong PowerLite aluminum poles for easy transport
- Reflective piping for night visibility
- Tested for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors
Specifications & Sizing
Number of Poles: 4
Inside Zip Windows: 2
Frame Type: Aluminum pole
Carry Bag: Duffle bag with nylon insert sewn in
Number of Stakes: 19 pieces
Stakes: 6 inches
Total sq ft: 105
Interior Peak Height: 4 feet 6 inches
Pole Diameter: 0.33 inch & 0.37 inch
Carry Bag Size: 21 x 8 x 17.5 inches
Carry Bag Weight: 12 pounds
Wall Fabric & Coating: Poly 68-denier 210-tex flame resistant
Fly Fabric & Coating: Poly 68-denier 210-tex flame resistant
Mesh Type: No-see-um
Pole Material: Aluminum pole
Carry Bag Material: 210-denier poly Oxford polyurethane 450mm
Venting: Mesh window & mesh roof
Corner Setup: Fast feet
POS Label: Nylon material 6C sewn on carry bag (single side)
Owners Manual: Yes, sewn inside carry bag
Built To Last
Woods™ products are built to last, and undergo testing for extreme durability in the Canadian outdoors. Products come with a 1 year limited warranty.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
In Action - Watch The Video
Heritage Of the Woods' Tents
We have been building tents for more than 100 years and our tents stand up in the most extreme places on earth.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods tents, sleeping bags and arctic parkas.
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
Woods outfits the first ascent of Mt. Logan.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet and his team outfitted with Woods gear and apparel, become the first Canadians to summit Mt. Everest.