- Sleeps up to 6 people
- 4 season tent: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Full front canopy provides additional coverage outside the tent
- 1200mm PU waterproof fly with taped seams and rain resistant floor keep you dry
- No-See-Um mesh panels provide superior bug protection
- Quick and easy tent set up due to quick-clip system and fast-foot connectors
- Wheeled carrying duffel bag is included for easy transport
- Tested in Canada for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Sleeps: 6 people
Number of poles: 5
Inside Zip Windows: 4
Tent Shape: Rectangle
Carry Bag: Wheeled duffle bag
Storage Organizer: Pockets for power pass through and tablet holder
Total Sq ft: 96
Interior Peak Height: 6 feet 5 inches
Tent Carry Weight: 40 pounds
Water Resistance: Heavy rain. 1200mm polyurethane (PU) waterproof fly with taped seams
Mesh Type: No-see-um
Pole Material: Aluminum
Storage Pockets: 3 pockets, 1 for tablet
Guylines: High-visibility reflective guylines with built-in storage pockets
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Heritage Of the Woods' Tents
We have been building tents for more than 100 years and our tents stand up in the most extreme places on earth.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods tents, sleeping bags and arctic parkas.
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
Woods outfits the first ascent of Mt. Logan.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet and his team outfitted with Woods gear and apparel, become the first Canadians to summit Mt. Everest.