- Set includes: 2 pots (61oz and 54oz), 1 frying pan, 2 cups, 1 universal handle and 1 dishcloth
- Lightweight: Total weight is 1.9lbs
- Non-porous, stick resistant surface
- Comes with a mesh carry bag
- Made of hard anodized aluminum making it stick resistant, scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Can be used directly over the fire, heat threshold 428°F
- Set is ideal for 2 people camping
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.6 x 4.1"
Two Pots: 61oz and 54oz
Frying Pan: 8"
Two Cups: 10oz
# of Pieces: 6
Carry Bag: Mesh bag
Includes: 1.8L pot, 1.6L pot, 8'' frying pan, two 300ml cups
Cookware base: Lightweight, non-porous aluminum
Universal Handle Style: Clamp
Number of Pieces: 5 plus universal handle plus dishcloth
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags