- A glove-like binding fit for comfortable all-day wear
- Easy, one-handed binding adjustment
- Thick EVA protective padding for a comfortable fit
- Set-it and forget-it, one time heel strap adjustment to lock in your boot
- Convenient heel lift allows for comfortable climbing and long walks uphill
- Durable aluminum frame with tough HDPE deck
- Strong crampon provides solid traction on snow and ice
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Product Weight: 6.22 pounds
Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
Dimensions: (W x L) 9 x 30 inches
Frame: Aluminum Alloy
Fit: Glove-like binding fit for comfortable all-day wear
Adjustments: Easy, one-handed binding adjustment
Heel Lift: Makes climbing easier and more comfortable
Crampon: Sure-grip crampon provides solid traction on snow and ice
Contents: Pair of snowshoes, 1 carry bag
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.