- Fully insulated to keep your drink cold or warm
- Built with food grade stainless steel
- Tight fitting lid to help avoid spills
- 23 oz capacity
- Weighs 13.8 oz
- Rubberized finish looks and feels great in your hand
- Before use, fill with very hot or cold water and let sit for 1-2 mins to pre-heat or cool
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Max Width: 4.2"
Mouth Diameter: 3.4"
Inner Thickness: 0.016"
Outter Thickness: 0.02"
Washing Instructions: Hand wash only
Material Details: Double wall #304
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.