- OutTech™ Force 100% polyester shell is rain-proof
- Material is wind-resistant for mountain hiking
- Adjustable jacket hood provides complete coverage
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish is water-resistant to keep you dry
- Super lightweight material for comfortable outdoor active wear
- Zippered hand pockets for style and purpose
- Elasticated hem provides comfort adjustments
- Tested for life in Canada
Fabric & Fill:
Waterproof OutTech™ Force technology with 100% polyester shell and 100% polyester mesh and taffetta lining
Breathable & lightweight with fully taped seams
Streamlined, articulated cut allows for layering underneath
Red, Green, Black, Taupe, Violet, Yellow
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
Hem elastic draw cord
2 side pockets
Product Weight: 1.1 lb
Fabric Weight: 116 gsm
Wash Care Instructions
Machine wash Tumble dry low heat
Heritage Of Woods' Apparel
Our roots in apparel began over 100 years ago with the Woods original parka - this iconic piece equipped explorers for the harshest of weather conditions. From our winter outerwear to our spring raingear, we are proud to continue to outfit adventurers a century later.
1903 - The Birth of our Iconic Parka
Captain Bernier commissions a polar expedition parka by J.W. Woods to be used for exploring, mapping, and understanding Canada’s North.
1913 - Canadian Arctic Expedition
The Canadian Arctic Expedition is outfitted with Woods arctic parkas.
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
The first Canadian team to summit Mt. Everest is outfitted with Woods apparel.