- Mesh back for ventilation to keep you cool in warm weather
- Durable 600D Textilene fabric
- Components include: snow/sand platform, carbide tips for ice and two cup holders
- Includes carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Carry bag easily fits into a backpack
- 265 lb weight capacity
- Total weight: 3 lbs
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Dimensions in Carry Bag: 14 x 4.7 x 4.5"
Carry Bag: 600D Decron
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags