- Rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame for increased durability
- Extra-cushy backrest and seat cushion for maximum comfort
- Maximum comfort with 3 adjustable backrest positions
- Folds and fits into included carry case with webbing carry strap for easy transport
- Open dimensions: 24" x 33" x 42.5"
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- Single cup holder for beverages
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Assembled Dimensions: 34 x 30 x 36"
Storage Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.8 x 41.3"
Fabric Materials: 600D Ployester with PVC Coating
Frame Materials: Steel Tube
Carry Bag: 300D Polyester with PU Coating
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags