- Rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frame with aluminum-panel tabletop.
- Folding frame for easy storage and transport.
- Features a lightweight and portable design for easy carrying to and from the campsite.
- Includes a durable carry bag for easy transportation
- Can hold up to 70lbs
- Dimensions: 3.92' feet x 2.6'1 feet x 1.3 feet'
- Product weight: 16 lb.
- Tested in the Canadian outdoors for extreme durability
Specifications & Sizing
Weight Capacity: 70lbs
Assembled Dimensions: 3.92' feet x 2.6'1 feet x 1.3 feet'
Table Height: 31"
Carry Bag: Included
Warranty & Repairs
100% Risk Free Warranty For 1 Full Year – Our Woods’ products are guaranteed to last, however if you don’t absolutely love it, you are covered for 1 full year.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Heritage Of the Woods' Camping Equipment
We are among the oldest, most respected outdoor brands and a trusted outfitter for many significant expeditions and Canadian milestones.
1906 - The navigation of the Northwest Passage
Woods provided parkas, tents and sleeping bags to the expedition
1925 - First ascent of Mt. Logan
An international team of explorers led by Albert H. MacCarthy reached the summit of Mt. Logan for the first time in June 1925
1928 - Zoologia Roosevelt Field expedition through Central Asia
Woods Canada outfitted many of the most important exploratory ventures of the early 20th century
1982 - First ascent of Mt. Everest by a Canadian team
Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. Woods supplied Skreslet and the Canadian team with tents and sleeping bags